Hospital Liaison Officer jobs
- The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is one of excellence… to emerge the leader in health care, research and education for regional Australia.
- To assist WMH in providing culturally sensitive health care to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people attending the hospital, and their families.
- Employment Type Full Time, Contract.
- Department/Unit Hospital Medical Officers.
- Location Latrobe Regional Hospital, Traralgon West.
- Closing Date 09/03/2020.
- Western Health manages three acute public hospitals: Footscray, Sunshine and Williamstown Hospital.
- It also operates the Sunbury Day Hospital, Transition Care…
$113,735 - $129,658 a year
- Westmead hospital car parking allocation model is changing.
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Classification: Health Manager Level 3.
- The very nature of what we do and who we are is the real opportunity.
- Providing health care in the bush is full of challenges, however, it remains the most…
- Respond to enquiries and provide information and assistance to staff, women and visitors to facilitate effective service delivery within the hospital setting…
- Redcliffe and Caboolture are major secondary hospitals, and Kilcoy is a regional community hospital.
- Two of our five hospitals – Royal Brisbane and Women's…
- The PFLO will advise such patients of the financial implication of their hospital stay, and secure payments and establish payment plans where required.
- Knowledge and experience of hospital Patient Administration Systems (iPM) highly desirable.
- The Surgical Access officer will form part of the surgical access…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.