Hospital Maintenance jobs
- General maintenance and upkeep of hospital grounds and facilities.
- Must have general maintenance experience.
- Close to public transport and onsite cafeteria.
- To provide ongoing preventative maintenance services to the Longreach Hospital.
- Patient-centred care | Quality and safety | Integrity and accountability |…
- Redcliffe and Caboolture are major secondary hospitals, and Kilcoy is a regional community hospital.
- Two of our five hospitals – Royal Brisbane and Women's…
$30.96 - $33.31 an hour
- You will contribute to the establishment and maintenance of effective communication to promote an interdisciplinary collaborative approach in providing the…
$28.06 - $29.04 an hour
- As a CID staff member the duties include but not limited to the preparation of medical records for scanning, scanning medical records, tracking medical records,…
- This successful applicant coordinates where required, the maintenance and operation of services and equipment during large scale maintenance activities and…
- Preventative and corrective maintenance duties across the home.
- Caboolture | Previous experience required | Great employee benefits.
$61,357 - $66,431 a year
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and supervising scheduled maintenance programs.
- Tasmanian Health Service - Department of Health provides health care…
$27.12 - $27.87 an hour
- Assisting in the transfer and transport of patients, providing assistance to nursing staff in the provision of direct patient care, and maintenance of clinical…
$602 - $1,037 a week
- The organisation comprises seven regions, with a strong network of public hospitals, health services and health centres located across rural and remote Western…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.