Hospital Security jobs in Darwin NT
Sort by: relevance -
- Have the ability to obtain a Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC).
- Our specially trained doctors, nurses and paramedics use helicopters, aeroplanes,…
- Previous full-time post trainee/internship experience in a Defence, Hospital or Community Pharmacy (or part-time equivalent).
- To learn more please visit:
- Please note that you must be an Australian Citizen in order to obtain the required Baseline Security Clearance for this role.
- Hospital (RDPH) and Top End Health Service (TEHS) policies, procedures and protocols.
- Provide a working environment that promotes safety, security and personal…
- Provide a working environment that promotes safety, security and personal integrity of individuals and groups.
- Effectively with people from diverse cultures.
- Comprehensive and quality nursing care consistent with the Department of Health (DOH), Royal Darwin Hospital.
- Provide a working environment that promotes safety…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.