Hospitality $50,000 jobs in Bellbird Park QLD
You refined by:
- As our Food & Beverage Attendant, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to prepare and deliver high quality meals and service to our residents.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Driving safely at all times.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Hold a valid learner permit or drivers licence.
- No pre-existing injuries (such as knee or back problems).
- The Coffee Club is Australia’s largest home-grown café group with over 390 stores across the world, serving more than 40 million cups of coffee every year.
- Proven experience in a supervisory/management role in the restaurant/hospitality industry.
- GYG will dominate fast casual Mexican dining by always delivering…
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Safety and security during a shift.
- Eligible applicant will be offered free traineeship opportunity to gain Nationally…
- Experience in Quick Service Restaurant or hospitality industry.
- KFC is the world's most popular chicken restaurant chain, specializing in our famous Original…
- Proven experience in a supervisory/management role in the QSR/restaurant/hospitality industry.
- This role will suit an individual that is passionate about…
- NEW STORE Banjo’s Bakery Café Park Ridge.
- We are currently seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Sales Manager to join our New Banjo’s Bakery Café Park Ridge…
TLH Services Pty Ltd
- Have you recently lost your job?
- Are you suffering from anxiety or depression?
- Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.