Hospitality $50,000 jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
You refined by:
- Laneway Greens is on the hunt for new rock stars to join the team.
- If you're confident, self-motivated, inspired and love people, plants and the planet, so much…
- Categories: Food & Beverage, Functions & Events.
- Shift Work Monday to Friday.
- Are you ready for your next challenge?
- Do you want your weekends free?
- We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding…
- If you are interested in a rare position working for an international hospitality brand in Melbourne, then we would love to hear from you.
- Victorian RSA essential and other relevant hospitality qualifications highly regarded.
- A genuine love of hospitality and the drive to deliver quality service.
- At least 6 months experience in a similar hospitality/retail environment.
- David Jones continues our amazing journey into the wonderful world of food!
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium, King St & Flinders St.
- Do you have the Magic in you to create memorable experiences all for the love of fun?
City of Stonnington
$38.51 an hour
- Additionally, you will be able to work well under pressure and have previous hospitality experience, preferably in a fast paced bar environment.
- Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury.
- Some of the responsibilities include:
- The Coffee Club is Australia’s largest home-grown café group with over 390 stores across the world, serving more than 40 million cups of coffee every year.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.