Hospitality jobs in Barrack Heights NSW
- Able to work long hours often undertaking repetitive tasks.
- Please click here to review our EVP and Employee Benefits.
- Please click “Apply for this job”.
- Calvary employs over 11,000 people and has over 1,500 volunteers.
- Please note we are unable to accept emailed applications or resumes and phone calls from…
- This role will deliver services to students in Wollongong, Dapto, Corrimal, Shellharbour, Tahmoor, Nowra, Ulladulla, Vincentia, Kiama, Bowral, Goulburn and Yass…
- Demonstrated experience in customer service within the retail or hospitality industry.
- To launch your career, click ‘apply now’ or contact Sandra Sadaka,…
Emerald Chinese Restaurant Woonona
- Roles within the workplace include preparing and serving alcohol and food, table service, customer service skills, cleaning duties, using IMPOS and EFTPOS…
Wild Patch Cafe
- We're looking for a Barista to join the Wild Patch team!
- We are a busy coastal cafe located in the beautiful town of Kiama and looking to expand our team.
- Genuine interest in working in the hospitality industry.
- We are looking for dedicated casual staff.
- Must be available to work weekends.*.
- Fit and able to work.
Bay & Basin Community Resources
$26.23 - $27.99 an hour
- Qualifications in relevant industry such as hospitality, accommodation services, or disability services and seeking to move across into this growing aged care…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.