Hospitality jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
- As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision.
- Flexibility with working hours will be required, due to the…
- Reporting to the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, as one of our Food & Beverage Attendants, you will continually pursue excellence in your field and play a…
- You’ll have hands-on experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment (this would be advantageous).
- Do you have a passion for great food & amazing customer…
- To be successful, you will need an understanding of the hospitality industry, proven floor experience, and be able to deliver exceptional customer service that…
$25.46 an hour
- We also recognise the strength and value of Aboriginal people and encourage their applications.
- The Student Tourism Officer is responsible for providing…
- Previous cleaning, customer service or hospitality experience.
- Carry out allocated cleaning duties, achieving established standards of cleanliness and…
The Farm Cafe
- Front of house team members with at least 2 years events or hospitality experience.
- Front of House Supervisors with maturity and solid hospitality experience…
- A genuine passion for the hospitality industry.
- This is an opportunity to join one of Melbourne's most renowned and iconic hospitality institutions.
$23 - $29 an hour
- To review the recruitment process for Trainee Dealer please click here.
- Applications close Sunday 27th of October, 2019.
Be the first to see new Hospitality jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.