Hospitality jobs in Murarrie QLD
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision.
- Flexibility with working hours will be required, due to the…
- You’ll have proven hands-on experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment.
- We are looking for people who have fire in their bellies to ignite passion…
$21.58 an hour
- Blue Care is inviting applications from competent Hospitality Professionals to join our Redcliffe aged care team.
- Redcliffe and Rothewell Aged Care Facilities.
- A Night Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
- Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Ein Nachtrezeptionist übernimmt in der Nacht Rezeptionstätigkeiten und betreut in diesem Zusammenhang die Gäste, um ihnen vom Check-in bis zum Check-out einen…
- At least 1-2 years of experience in hospitality.
- Providing excellent customer service and ensuring our guests have a memorable experience.
- You will enjoy working in a team environment and have the flexibility to work over a seven day roster.
- A hotel in the grand tradition, with room service and 24…
- As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing…
- Opportunity to work for the nation’s largest Catholic not-for-profit health and aged care provider, with a rapidly growing and progressive vision;
Be the first to see new Hospitality jobs in Murarrie QLD
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.