Hotel Sales jobs in Sydney NSW
- Maximise sales opportunities by upselling items.
- In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide.
- Use Micros to place orders.
- Previous relevant sales experience preferably in fashion & accessories industry - experience in customer service / hotel industry will also be considered.
- Has worked in either hotel operations, sales or both.
- Looking for your next career step?
- Or are you wanting to move out of operations and commence your new path…
Australian Venue Co.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- As one of Australia's largest pub groups, Australian Venue Co. operates a diverse portfolio of iconic hotels and pubs across Victoria, New South Wales,…
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Posting Date Feb 28, 2020.
- Position Type Non-Management/Hourly.
- O Negotiations with suppliers on behalf of clients (hotel, air, car rental, credit card…).
- O You identify new business sales and up-sell opportunities, build…
$25 - $26 an hour
- Ability to create and develop a sales pipeline.
- Experience working in an outbound call centre environment or sales background.
- Part-time role - Flexible hours.
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders).
- Posting Date Feb 04, 2020.
- Demand Plus is a new way for hotels to attract guests to stay at their hotel: in one step, hotels can list on high-performing travel sites and drive hotels to…
- At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that Modern business travellers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.