Hour Fitness jobs in Queensland
- High level of physical strength/fitness.
- Ability to work in Coopers Plains (hours to be confirmed, max 76hrs per fortnight).
- The role demands will include:
- Typically working 10-11 hours per day.
- This role requires a good level of physical fitness as you are often on your feet and active for the majority of your…
$57,152 a year
- This includes work within standard business hours, work after hours, on weekends, and/or on public holidays.
- Our work is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Part-time is up to 23 hours per week; full time is 24-40 hours per week.
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in yoga, and/or other fitness, health or sports…
- Good level of physical fitness.
- Ability to work Day / Night, 12-hour rotating shifts, 2 days on, 2 nights on, 4 days off.
- Lift up to 25 kg from floor to waist.
- Good level of fitness is required as you will manually handle up to 5kg – 15kg.
- This is a casual role with a Monday to Friday roster, working up to 38 hours a…
- Present on the retail floor, as a floor manager and Educator, a minimum of 32 hours per week.
- The role will combine the life-altering potential of wearing…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Promote and support fitness for work requirements.
- The working hours are 8.00am-8.00pm and on call outside of the stated work hours, on a 7/7 back to back…
$60,000 - $64,999 a year
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required).
- Enjoy a rewarding career, opportunities to travel, excellent fitness facilities, and…
- Excellent hours: Mon - Fri, Day and Afternoon Shift Available.
- The position will require individuals with strong physical fitness due to the fast paced working…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.