Hours $70,100 jobs in Tasmania
$39.17 an hour
- Up to AU$39.17 per hour.
- 2-3 month role with options to return for the right candidates.
- Opportunity to work for a market leader.
$63,468 - $81,197 a year
- Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- Multiple Permanent Shift Worker positions , working up to 76 hours per fortnight.
$83,651 - $87,792 a year
- Department of Police, Fire and Emergency Management.
- Applications must be submitted by Wednesday 05 February, 2020 11:55 PM.
$31.50 - $46.64 an hour
- Remuneration: $31.50 - $46.64 per hour.
- Employment Type: Permanent Part Time.
- Position Classification: Health Education Officer Graduate.
$69,646 - $80,305 a year
- 73.50 hours per fortnight - flexible options available.
- Applications must be submitted by Sunday 09 February, 2020 11:55 PM.
- Drug and alcohol related offences.
$107,985 - $113,708 a year
- Permanent full-time day work (part-time hours may be considered by negotiation).
- Applications must be submitted by Sunday 02 February, 2020 11:55 PM.
$90,269 - $100,483 a year
- Permanent, part-time, day work, working 15.2 hours per fortnight commencing ASAP.
- Fixed term, part-time, day work, working 30.4 hours per fortnight commencing…
- Flexible to work off-hour for on-call and/or troubleshooting support.
- Applies technical knowledge by providing automation solutions for the chemical process…
- Enjoy genuine work / life balance working Day Shift - Monday to Friday on a 38 hour week.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading…
$91,827 - $103,983 a year
- We are open to considering a range of flexible work options including part-time hours.
- Up to 73.5 - hours flexible - talk to us about how this could work for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.