Housekeeping jobs in Langford WA 6147
- We are searching for our next super star to become a member of our AMAZING Housekeeping Team.
- As a key member, you will be representing our friendly and…
- Maintain store presentation standards through housekeeping and retail standards.
- Known best as the 'King of Trainers', JD Sports is a leading Multi-Channel…
- Ramada by Wyndham Perth The Outram is seeking a self motivated and reliable individual to join our Housekeeping team as a casual Room Attendant.
- Your role is to be responsible for all aspects of food and beverage service including set up of the function room, food and beverage delivery, polishing cutlery…
- This is a fantastic opportunity to use your cleaning experience and join a company who promotes longevity and career growth amongst its staff.
- Contributing to the overall presentation of the store through merchandising and general housekeeping.
- Permanent casual role available at our Cannington store.
- Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
- Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Dining room attendance and housekeeping of the facility.
- A large portion of your role will be based in the kitchen adhering to cleaning duties such as washing,…
- To fulfil the role, you will need:
- Previous cleaning/maintenance experience preferred but not essential.
- Unlimited work rights in Australia.
- Come and join one of Australia’s most iconic brands;
- Where inspiration is at its best.
- Freedom is one of the nation’s leading lifestyle retailers.
Be the first to see new Housekeeping jobs in Langford WA 6147
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.