Hse Project Coordinator jobs
- By engaging positively with site personnel, the HSE Coordinator ensures that all project activities are conducted in accordance with regulatory, corporate and…
- Planning and leading the overall execution of all project functions.
- Ensuring project quality is aligned with statutory and client requirements.
- Providing full project lifecycle HSE support.
- Strong Refinery experience, ideally working on maintenance projects at Client or Tier 1 contractor level.
- Training is an essential element of this including a range of site and project competency requirements, upskilling support and resources for Mastery and the…
New South Wales
- The HSE coordinator assists with the development, implementation, and monitoring of the solar farm project HSE plan with the guidance of the project team.
- This position will be predominately based in the North West region at our remote offices or onsite projects, working on 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth and…
- Duration: 6months with extention option.
- Min 5years experience in O&G industry.
- BSC/HND/Tertiary Degree in engineering or equivalent.
- CV in MS Word Format.
- We are currently looking for a Safety Coordinator to join a $300 million prison redevelopment project in the western suburbs.
- Maintaining project documents and quality records for various sites within our database.
- Monadelphous' Maintenance and Industrial Services supplies long term…
- Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990.
- Managing taxi and VIP car bookings.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.