Human Resources Manager jobs in Darwin NT
$120,643 - $129,837 a year
- Significant experience in senior human resource roles with demonstrated ability and experience in strategic, conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Provide a quality advisory service on complex human resource management (HRM) matters, including interpreting and.
- Support management of HR related matters.
- Commitment to supporting and demonstrating quality human resource management practice as part of a collegiate workplace.
- Advise senior management as required.
- Clients within the Darwin region in relation to human resource principles and practices; and promote best HR practice.
- Participate when required in HR projects.
- You will be the point of contact for all waged employees and managers with regards to payroll queries, assisting in creating rosters and liaising with…
$89,211 a year
- Are you passionate about Human Resources and best practice policy and procedure?
- Do you enjoy a challenge of taking on business improvement and transformation.
- An exciting opportunity has become available to join a sought-after NT Government Department, for an HR Support Officer.
- Delivery materials and resources, booking venues, organising catering, equipment hire and transport as required.
- Hours Part Time / 22.8 hrs - 3 days per week.
- Red Appointments is a local recruitment and labour hire company that provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services.
$65 an hour
- As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.