Hv Testing Technician jobs
- We are seeking a High Voltage (HV) Testing Technician to perform a range of HV electrical testing associated with the commissioning and ongoing asset…
- Fibre Optic testing, patching and fault identification;
- Basic understanding of HV Electrical Distribution Networks;
- The role is permanent full time on a EBA.
- Position Title Electrical and Instrumentation Technician.
- Systems on HV apparatus and communication systems.
- Applications must be limited to a one-page summary…
- Primary and secondary injection testing experience.
- Extensive experience with High Voltage testing and commissioning.
- Full and Valid C driver licence.
- Knowledge of PLC's, instrumentation and HV (desirable).
- Sound knowledge of electrical installation, control systems, DC Batteries, maintenance, testing,…
- Circuit breaker maintenance and testing.
- Understanding of HV systems and operations.
- Switchboard testing and maintenance & Isolating equipment for power outages…
- Testing reports will include protection relay testing, HV primary and secondary injection testing and HV cable testing.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Exposure and experience to HV highly desirable.
- Any previous experience in the wind industry, commercial construction, engineering or HV electrical experience…
- Currently Seeking EOI for HV Technicians based in Queensland (Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Gladstone).
- Valid C Class Drivers License.
- Exposure and experience with HV (desirable, not essential).
- Any previous experience in the wind industry, commercial construction, engineering or HV electrical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.