Hydraulic Design jobs in Queensland
- Collaborate with our growing team and other technical stakeholders as you utilise your background to focus on hydraulic design of pipe systems and other…
$80,000 - $110,000 a year
- Progress into design engineering role.
- Opportunity to develop design engineering skillset under mentorship.
- The hydraulic designer will have experience in the…
- Due to successfully securing numerous projects in the commercial and aviation sector, you will be working both, autonomously and collaboratively with the team…
- Design and manufacture of modifications to existing components parts and other items.
- Welding equipment, lathes, milling machinery, grinding machinery,…
- Conduct field hydraulic testing (packer tests, slug tests, pumping tests).
- Graduate and/or Project level Hydrogeologist.
- At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Nexus Executive Services
- Reporting to the Group Manager - New Products & Services, in this role you will take responsibility for the detailed design aspects of each design project…
- Detailed design of hydraulics for building services projects.
- Qualification relevant to building hydraulics will be highly regarded.
$113,095 - $119,678 a year
- The Infrastructure Office is responsible for campus infrastructure planning and augmentation, technical input and control across the range of engineering…
- Previous Hydraulic design experience according to Australian standards.
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic drawings is important.
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Assist in developing final landforms for rehabilitation incorporating both traditional engineering linear designs and non-linear geomorphic designs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.