Hydraulics Fitter jobs
General Mills - Europe/Australasia
Rooty Hill NSW
- We are currently seeking a confident, highly organised and enthusiastic maintenance fitter to join our dedicated night shift team at Rooty Hill, Western Sydney.
- Haynes on behalf of our client who have a large fleet of mining and civil mobile plant are seeking Trade Qualified Fitters for their Yatala based facilities.
- At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
- With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and…
- Have previous experience with the o/haul, repair and remanufacture of mechanical and hydraulic components.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) (www…
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Skilled in hydraulic and pneumatic operations.
- We are seeking a qualified fitter to join our client’s asset management team at their processing site based in…
- Knowledge of hydraulic and Electrical circuits.
- Trade Certified as HD Mobile plant fitter or similar.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as an underground drill…
- Experience in fault finding on hydraulic, pneumatic and complex mechanical systems.
- Ingham’s is a fast-paced stable company that offers a diverse working…
- Understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Fitter as part of our Production Team.
- Manufacture, repair and fault-find hydraulic and pneumatic equipment;
- Ensure achievement of maintenance goals to maximise plant and equipment availability;
- An understanding and experience with control theory and systems (including electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics) as well as engineering processes;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.