IT Service Consultant $130,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- IT Service Management, IT Operating Models, IT Strategy, Agile Delivery, IT Project Management) scope and client expectationsExperience managing stakeholders…
- It is expected that you have a deep operating knowledge in at least one of the following:
- You’ll be experienced Technology Consultant, who can help clients…
- FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across…
- As a Senior Consultant / Manager you will:
- Understanding IT concepts such as the system development lifecycle, the difference between on-premise and cloud-based…
- The APAC Professional Services division is looking for an AMH implementation consultant to strengthen the Oceania team footprint.
- The following are an asset.
Northrop Consulting Engineers
- Experience – It is required that you have 5 + years’ experience as a Sustainability consultant in the built environment consulting field, with relevant ESD…
- A key objective of IT Procurement is to, through category and sourcing strategies:
- Aggregations, consolidation, bundling, rationalising or re-engineering)…
- IT Procurement plays a key role in managing and cordinating the delivery of high value IT products and services to meet UNSW expectations and facilitation of…
- Someone with solid understanding of the entire DevOps toolchain, building continuous integration/continuous delivery services for internal engineering teams.
$180,000 a year
- What's in it for you.
- Your ability to build rapport with both home buyers and service providers (mortgage brokers, energy providers, community key social…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.