IT Service Consultant jobs
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Provide the face of IT Service to our customers by being passionate about customer service and delivering on that passion.
- What will make you stand out?
- You will be responsible for monitoring all incidents, tasks and requests logged in the IT Service Management system and ensuring all issues are addressed within…
- You will need solid general technical domain knowledge (IT/IS) and a broad understanding of services provided by Infrastructure Services.
- If you do not make it through however, the chances are that this position is not right for you - it doesn't mean that you have failed.
$80,000 a year
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify the engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the…
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- Positivity and enthusiasm with a passion for people and service.
- As a Membership Consultant you will primarily be responsible for maximising new member joiners…
- You will be exposed to a range of exciting projects across industry sectors and service lines including:
- Experience in Management Consulting is highly desirable…
$49,630 a year
- Ideally you will have prior financial services experience and Tier 2 accreditation however it is not essential.
- Cross-sell appropriate products and services.
- IAG are looking for multiple Sales and Service Consultants to join their successful team based in Brisbane.
- Assisting with insurance enquiries whilst delivering…
- Adopt and use agreed IT Operational Processes, and ensures they are consistently applied in order to maintain high quality and efficient IT services are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.