IT Support Officer jobs in Western Australia
$67,100 - $73,256 a year
- It is critical to the success of the Command team that the CCSO is a team-player who is able to support the Commanding Officer and the broader team in the…
- You provide appropriate guidance on user questions and incidents and deliver a superb support experience for our customers and partners via our support channels…
- The Customer Services Officer is responsible for delivering outstanding administration and support services for the.
- The Organisation’s Policies and Procedures.
- Liaise with users, departmental staff, and external suppliers in the maintenance and support of the information system environment.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$57,152 a year
- Our officers also perform specialist functions relating to investigation, compliance and immigration detention operations.
- About the Department of Home Affairs:
$59,237 - $65,270 a year
- Undertake specialist, procedural, clerical, administrative support including basic research and analysis activities to support the Security Team and external…
- Under this contract, GHD provide regional support to assist Main Roads manage and maintain the State road network.
- What you will bring to the team.
- AET is appointed to manage Compensation Trust clients under a Court Order and it is our responsibility to manage the compensation funds in a prudent manner.
Agency : VenuesWest
$87,047 - $95,944 a year
- It is anticipated that up to 40% of duty-time will involve safety and risk duties for contractor works to support periods of high demand (described below).
- Proven experience in providing technical support in an ITIL environment.
- Immediate need for an experienced IT Support Engineer for 6 Months.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.