IT Support jobs in Queensland
- IT Technician - Helpdesk & Desktop Support.
- Enabling other IT Technicians in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth to complete specialised IT projects by responding to IT…
- Assist technical teams with IT support of high profile incidents.
- This role works closely with the broader IT Team and provides 1st line/Local support and…
- IT Desktop Support Engineer L2.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification in the desktop area.
- Basic knowledge of SOE and group policies.
Northern NSW Local Health District
North Coast QLD
$33.65 - $46.20 an hour
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical support in the health services or a related field for a minimum of twelve months.
- Action IT requests via the IT Service Desk and provide technical support to users as required ?
- Liaising with IT contractors, suppliers & warranty services ?
- Provide support and assistance to Desktop Associate and Desktop Support Technician Level 1.
- High levels of executive support.
- Your position as an IT Support Officer will be offering outstanding first line technical support for all computer systems, applications, hardware and software…
CBC Staff Selection
- Providing high quality IT support and consultancy to a diverse range of clientele.
- Providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd levels of IT support for all business functions;
- Provide MDM & MAM support services ensuring timely and effective resolution to service requests and incidents while maintaining high-levels of customer…
- It is preferable that you will have:
- Team Focus - Work well across the OS Training Team to support fellow administrators based both on site and in our corporate…
Be the first to see new IT Support jobs in Queensland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.