IT Support jobs in Western Australia
- Front line operational technical support.
- Desktop, network and applications support.
- Remote support for handheld mobile computers, smartphones and tablets.
Vital Images APAC
- Plan and train customer staff in the installation and support of Vital products.
- Our team at Vital loves what we do and has fun doing it together.
- Strong, recent proven experience working in a 2nd level desktop support position.
- Provision of 2nd level desktop support across multiple, regional mine sites…
$35 - $38 an hour
- On-site and remote support.
- Hardware & Software support and rolling out MOE PC's.
- Be the first point of contact for all IT requests.
- What is on offer for you?
- Previous experience of Linux/Unix and MS Windows System support,.
- Specifically, on all aspects of our system support and IT infrastructure.
- Monitoring of incidents and requests and liaising with support teams to drive resolution and maintaining communication with relevant stakeholders;
- You will be providing 1st+2nd level technical phone support and also undertake adhoc projects eg upgrades, roll-outs, documentation.
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Our client, a leading provider in project and asset services, is currently seeking a positive, organized and results oriented IT DeskSide Support Analyst for a…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Ideally someone with 2+ years experience providing level 1 & 2 support.
- Work within an agile environment.
- Work within a flexible organisation.
$38 - $50 an hour
- We are currently seeking positive, organised and results oriented IT DeskSide Support Analyst to join our Global IT team.
- Manage client project team access.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.