Ict Support $80,000 jobs in Western Australia
- In addition, you will develop and maintain templates and processes to support the project managers, coordinate briefs and reports.
- Do you own your own outcomes?
Perth Central Business District WA
- Our client is a large, high profile client with offices close to the CBD in Perth.
- They are looking to secure an ICT Contracts Specialist for a contract that…
$40 - $55 an hour
- A large Not-For-Profit organisation providing community health and aged care services across Australia.
- With a broad developing ICT Infrastructure requirement,…
- In this new role you will support key stakeholders in the management of the end-to-end procurement process for the programs/projects.
- What you'll get in return.
$50 - $60 an hour
- Provide assistance to the help desk team in providing high level network and system support.
- Research network products, services, protocols, and standards in…
$55 an hour
- Demonstrable experience of operating autonomously, managing personal workload and priorities with minimal support.
- Join a leading State Government department.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support and resolution within the EUC Team.
- Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow.
- Liaise as required between the Delivery team, Professional services, Solution Architects and OEM’s on the implementation & support issues that may arise.
- One of our major client is looking for 2 x Network Administrators to deliver network upgrades and BAU support to hospital network cores across the Perth…
- Provide 3rd level escalation support to resolve calls either onsite or from a remote location when required.
- ASG are a leading IT solutions provider with global…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.