Ict Support jobs in Western Australia
Pilbara Ports Authority
$84,601 a year
- Your previous experience working with business systems and provisioning of ICT Helpdesk support will be important as will your ability to encourage a strong…
$30 - $33 an hour
- We are looking for an experienced ICT Project/Desktop Support officer to assist one of our valued clients based in Osborne Park.
- Duties for this role include:
- Provide level 1 and 2 support.
- Work for a tier 1 mining client.
- Learn new and emerging technologies.
- Our client is a well known and highly respected client that…
City of Rockingham WA
$70,942 a year
- You are experienced in troubleshooting desktop operating systems and office suites and providing level 1 to 2 support.
- About you, in the role.
- Handling of level 2 support queries escalated from level 1 support staff including 2nd level option for remote site visits.
Remote Control Technologies
- Providing after-hours support as required.
- Working with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with computing equipment and software.
- Previous experience of Linux/Unix and MS Windows System support,.
- Specifically, on all aspects of our system support and IT infrastructure.
$79,816 - $82,364 a year
- Provide general support to users as required.
- We currently operate across the Perth metropolitan area providing our customers and their families the services…
$118,319 a year
- It will also provide requisite support to address Council needs and queries, by a dedicated team.
- $118,318.68 per annum plus superannuation.
$40 - $55 an hour
- A large Not-For-Profit organisation providing community health and aged care services across Australia.
- With a broad developing ICT Infrastructure requirement,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.