Implementation Manager jobs in West End QLD
- Lead, manage and co-ordinate the activities of Indigenous Advisory including (but not limited to) strategic and commercial planning, development, implementation…
- Oversee the development, implementation and evaluation of the McCullough Robertson brand and marketing strategy;
- You will also have the following skillset:
- Ensure compliance with the Department's practices and procedures and where required facilitate implementation of new initiatives.
- Provide administrative support to managers within Forensic Service Group including data entry, as well as the preparation of reports associated with the…
- Oversee the schedule, implementation and development of approved ICT-related projects, implement appropriate mitigation strategies to overcome obstacles, and…
- Manage the development and implementation of complex issues relating to strategic transport policy, frameworks, projects and/or programs for the transport…
- Recommend and implement initiatives in collaboration with other policy managers and with operational managers to improve policy development expertise within the…
- Will include: • Provide technical support including backups and systems administration for a fleet of assets including desktops, laptops, printers, mobile…
- Assist the Senior Project Manager in the planning, implementation and development of all activities related to capital projects and associated works.
- Assist in developing procedures and systems for the department that continually improve the efficiency of the planning, implementation and management of supply…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.