Inbound Customer Service jobs in Sunshine VIC
Aegis Services Australia
$26.93 an hour
- As an Inbound Customer Service Consultant, you will be required to take inbound service calls and provide general information and pro-actively assist with…
- Escalating service queries to service coordinators.
- Qualifying service details with customers and contractors to ensure accuracy.
- Managing inbound calls to help customers discuss their Superannuation enquiries, products and services.
- Providing customer feedback and insight the company.
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry.
- We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving…
$30 an hour
- Having experience within a customer service role is essential to your application, only candidates with proven customer service experience will be considered.
- Managing inbound calls to help customers discuss their insurance enquiries, policies, claims, and complaints.
- Available for immediate start(s).
- Reporting to a Customer Service Team Leader, you will be the first “port of call” for inbound customer queries related to brands and products, orders and…
- Providing exceptional customer service to delight each member.
- Demonstrating a high level of customer service is a must.
- Benefits of working at Mercer.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- As our next Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact for your customers (members, retirees, employers and financial planners)…
- Experience working in customer service or contact centre roles.
- As an inbound Customer Service Banker you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.