Incident Management Officer $70,400 jobs
You refined by:
- You’ll be passionate about Sydney’s road network, traffic and incident management in general.
- You understand the importance of rigorous knowledge of traffic…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$85,279 - $96,759 a year
- Experience or knowledge of traffic management and related operating and control systems.
- You will be joining a team with over 250 years' experience in traffic…
$64,732 - $80,492 a year
- Collating incident evidence, researching precedents and preparing documentation for presentation of cases.
- Our vision is to be a leading public university of…
$75,878 - $82,812 a year
- Supporting the Regional efforts in coordinating/supporting operational incident management and training.
- Contributing to the Regional response to incidents,…
- You will be responsible for all areas of compliance, incident investigation, quality control, environmental management and continuous improvement.
$100,490 a year
- The Depot Transport Officer has the responsibility of making decisions, often independently, on how to manage and resolve a wide range of rostering, resource…
- Incidents to support management of fatigue in the heavy vehicle industry.
- Heavy vehicle driver fatigue management.
- Reports to Manager Operational Services.
- Reporting including incident reports, OHS & reports and risk assessments.
- Assist with the safety and secure management of persons in custody throughout the…
$69,646 - $80,305 a year
- An ability to pass the PWS medical clearance to participate in incident management teams.
- Undertake the administrative, procurement and financial management…
- Provide on-call services for urgent incidents;
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills at varying levels of an organisation;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.