Industrial Relations Advisor jobs in New South Wales
- Tertiary qualifications in industrial relations, business or law will be highly regarded, however;
- Remain up-to-date with current industrial and employee…
- Experience providing strategic and operational Industrial Relations advice in a complex industrial environment.
- As we continue to grow, learn and succeed.
- Experience in representing members/clients before industrial relations courts/tribunals.
- Degree qualified in industrial relations, or law, or HR.
$45.67 - $63.31 an hour
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of industrial relations, and the application of industrial relations policies and legislation to employment situations…
$104,004 - $112,222 a year
- They also act as an interface with the Workplace Relations team in resolving significant industrial relations issues and delivering effective change processes.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Succession planning, strategic recruitment, workplace agreements, negotiation, industrial relations and workforce development.
- What you'll need to succeed.
China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) International
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or similar.
- The world’s most automated mine thrives on the success of our people, our community…
- Providing general assistance, coaching and support to the site General Managers regarding Industrial Relations matters, Panthers Enterprise Agreement and other…
$100,000 a year
- Handle employee and Industrial Relations.
- Industrial relations management experience in a unionised environment.
- Knowledge of HR policies and processes.
- You will be managing employee and industrial relations issues, conducting investigations and responsible for providing advice in relation to incidents, coaching…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.