Information Assurance Analyst jobs
- Analyse data/information in respect to the various steps in the remediation process.
- Writing Business Requirements Documents for determining population…
- For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
- What you will be doing:
- Critical role in providing leadership and expertise on information and cyber assurance security.
- We are looking to appoint an Information and Cyber Security…
- Please apply now for further information and position description.
- Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst responsible…
- We are looking for insights, not just information.
- Researchers must also be detail-oriented and follow quality assurance procedures.
- What to expect from us.
- Qualified Applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for program access to classified information, which are:
- Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information.
- Triage and log bugs with debugging information.
- You have a deep understanding of quality assurance including white box testing.
- Support the strategy and development of practice capability in emerging IA focus areas (e.g. Agile IA, integrated assurance, risk culture, assurance automation)…
- 6-month contract with possible extension.
- Are you a Quality Assurance Analyst with experience in planning, designing and executing testing activities?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.