Injury Management Advisor jobs in Western Australia
Sort by: relevance -
- Liaison with Injury Management Team.
- The role of Zero Harm Advisor will contribute to the continual improvement to Downer's Integrated Management System (IMS)…
- Assist in ensuring the management of incidents, accidents, injuries, return to work and workers compensation claims are maintained in a timely manner.
- Overseeing the injury management process and the return to work coordination;
- Managing the coordination of employee fatigue management through the Safety and…
- In this business partnering role as Work Readiness Advisor, you will work collaboratively with the National Injury Management team in supporting stakeholders…
- The Safety Advisor will be responsible for the implementation and coordination of the Mammoet Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Management System.
- The SHEQ Advisor will be responsible for the implementation and coordination of the Mammoet Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Management System.
- Utilise and collaborate with Injury Management Advisor and Technical Advisor.
- As a Workers Compensation Senior Claims Advisor you will be responsible for the…
- Assist with management of employees with non-work related injuries.
- Assist Managers with performance management meetings and relevant documentation.
$100,000 - $140,000 a year
- The HSEQ Advisor is accountable for overseeing and reviewing the organisation’s HSEQ framework and is responsible for the strategic operational leadership of…
- As OHS Officer you will manage and implement the site OSH management plan to drive an injury free safety culture and ensure OSH compliance across the site.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.