Injury Management Coordinator jobs in New South Wales
- Provide best practice advice & coaching to internal stakeholders on injury management and return to work processes and obligations.
- Spare parts management including maintenance of correct inventory.
- The product range includes positioning solutions, mattress systems, medical beds, hygiene…
$106,100 - $118,100 a year
- Assist in the prevention and minimisation of work-related injuries, including the use of WHS IT systems.
- At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
- 5 years’ experience in workers compensation & injury management working experience gained within the work health safety, workers compensation and injury…
- Experience in fields of injury management, health promotion and relevant legislation.
- Continually identify and implement opportunities to improve workers health…
New South Wales
- Monitors field activities for compliance with safety management system (SMS).
- Monitors work injury and ensures modified work is followed and properly documented…
- Administration, HSE, human resources, injury management advisors, management, coordinators and team Leaders.
- CV prep and interview coaching and support.
North Sydney NSW
- Highly developed administrative, time management and organisational skills are necessary to succeed.
- The role is responsible for coordinating travel and…
- Strong end to end case management experience in injury management and occupational rehabilitation industry.
- The candidate is required to be able to demonstrate…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$447 - $650 a day
- Well-developed coordination skills combined with a sound understanding of project management techniques.
- People2people are working with an exciting new role…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.