Installer Experience $87,300 jobs
You refined by:
- Experience with local solar installers & electrical companies.
- Proven Quality Management experience within the solar industry.
- Strong hands-on experience in technical sales, product/technology training and aftersales support;
- Experience in the solar industry either with a manufacturer,…
$45 an hour
- Proven industry experience building and installing stairs.
- With over 20 years’ experience our client is one of the largest amongst their competitors only…
- Experience within project pipeline management using a CRM would be an advantage.
- We require a Sales Manager that can engage with engineers, architects, builders…
- 5 years of experience in PV engineering/construction technical pre-sales support.
- Commercial or Residential PV design expertise and experience a must.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- You will demonstrate leadership skills, and be able to call on necessary industry experience to deliver results and manage a team effectively.
- A demonstrable track record of sales in the photovoltaics industry with either a manufacturer, distributor or installer business;
- 3 years' minimum relevant work experience.
- PV installers, energy retailers, and network operators).
- BA/BS or the equivalent in experience and evidence of…
- Commercial solar install experience - highly regarded.
- Our client is currently taking applications for CEC Solar Electricians with experience in commercial…
- Experience or willing to learn the Telecommunications Act and related procedures for obtaining Land Access for fibre builds.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.