Instrumentation Engineer jobs in Archerfield QLD
- RPEQ accreditation, chartered status with Engineers Australia and functional safety accreditation would be preferable.
- Just imagine your future with us….
- We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer to join our Oil and Gas project in Brisbane.
- RPEQ qualified or working towards.
- This growth has opened opportunities in our Brisbane team for Control Systems Engineer or Automation Engineer at all levels.
- We value our greatest asset.
- The senior engineer will provide consultation and mentoring/guidance to other engineers, sales and field service personnel.
- Caltex is looking for an E&I engineer to provide technical support for the Lytton Refinery in the area of Electrical, Instrumentation and Control.
- We enhance the value of our customers assets through our engineering & design service lines (Electrical & Instrumentation, Digital Industry, Multi-Discipline…
Klohn Crippen Berger
- You will be responsible for analysing survey, geotechnical instrumentation and quality control test data.
- The role is for both site and office-based roles.
$85,222 - $93,085 a year
- TERN coordinates a nationally distributed set of instrumentation, data and information services, which collectively contribute to meeting the needs of long-term…
- And Lead commissioning engineer and supervision of construction resources during the commissioning phase of projects.
- A commitment to our goal of Zero Harm.
- Our clients specialise in providing engineering services in electrical and instrumentation, process control, automation, etc.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.