Insurance Brokers jobs in Victoria
- Insurance industry experience, preferably from an Insurer or commercial broker perspective.
- SSP is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across…
$80,000 a year
- Are you a recruiter with experience working in the financial services?
- Thinking of relocating to Australia?
- Our client is modern and entrepreneurial yet boast…
- Prior experience in an insurance underwriting role.
- Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management.
- What is in it for you?
- Manage an existing schemes insurance portfolio.
- The business is seeking an experienced broker who is service-driven and a team player!
- You'll be expected to:
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$85,000 - $95,000 a year
- Experience with broking with strata insurance policies.
- Generous salary on offer for brokers with 3-5 years' relevant broking experience.
- Digital: digitising and reimagining how our brokers, partners, colleagues and customers interact, through technology and digital experiences every day.
- A strong service delivery focus for clients, including insurers, customers and brokers.
- The ideal candidate will be in a similar role, with a minimum of 5 years…
- Our client boasts a flawless reputation for delivering strategic insurance solutions to a growing client base over the past three decades.
- We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development, competitive salary, staff recognition programs, salary continuance…
Arnold Group Australia
- Located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, this boutique brokerage has a long history of servicing the SME market via its three specialist divisions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.