Insurance Building Work Supervisor jobs
- Flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you.
- Monitor progress of all work, identify changes to workforce and directs…
- QMS 1,2,3 as a supervisor.
- We recognise work-life integration and offer flexible working arrangements, subsidised private health insurance and a range of health…
Oakleigh South VIC
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Join a successful, well-established Insurance Building company that performs repair building work on homes for many of Australia’s largest insurance companies.
- Medium work – regular physical activity and / or manual work.
- Shift work Work is usually scheduled during regular office hours.
- A warm and caring nature.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Insurance Builder seeking organised and astute Coordinator with strong building knowledge to manage projects.
- You will have a solid work ethic, time management …
- As the Regional Operations Manager you will be the nominated supervisor, responsible for leading, managing and developing a high performing, skilled and engaged…
- The fact that our client has exceptional trades already engaged, you will be in charge of over-seeing their high quality of work, organising materials and…
- Estimator/Site Supervisor role with a South Australian insurance builder.
- You will then work to source relevant sub-contractors, supervising quality of work on…
$75,000 a year
- Ability to work in a consulting role, whilst building networks and relationships.
- Knowledge, or experience of supervisors activity on risk management related…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$65,000 - $66,000 a year
- Other tasks and projects as directed by supervisors.
- Experience within the Insurance sector will be considered highly advantageous;
- Assist with CRM and testing;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.