Intellectual Disability jobs in New South Wales
$100,746 - $111,394 a year
- The Intellectual Disability Clinician will inform and guide Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District staff on the delivery of care for people with…
$54.81 - $56.18 an hour
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Social Worker with experience in the specialty area of intellectual disability and mental health.
- Experience supporting people with an intellectual disability, learning disability or people with a history of trauma and neglect.
- No two days are the same.
- Capacity to advocate for the health needs of people with intellectual disabilities.
- An opportunity to be part of Psychiatry, Intellectual Disability within the…
$61,693 - $67,012 a year
- The University has a critical role in building strong, vibrant regional communities with intellectual capital, social capital and infrastructure.
New Horizons For Health
Coffs Harbour NSW
- Experience in working with people with an intellectual disability and/or mental illness (or willingness to work in this environment).
- What you need to have:
$26.26 an hour
- Committed to providing Children's Services programs for the benefit of families and children across the City, we offer a variety of child care services…
- Sunnyfield's mission is to enrich the lives of people with an intellectual disability by creating choice, opportunities and skills for life.
- Intellectual and/or physical disability with the aim of engaging with their community in a meaningful way.
- At Unisson Disability we are unwavering in our belief…
- Demonstrate/proven strong attention to detail and a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable…
Be the first to see new Intellectual Disability jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.