Interior Estimator jobs
Bespoke Career Management
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- An award-winning interior finishes company are seeking an Estimator to prepare project quotations and help with production scheduling.
- This organisation based in Melbourne’s South East are an interiors/furniture designer and manufacturer that predominately supply to corporate and commercial…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- My client is a well established commercial interiors business who specialise in diverse fit-out and refurbishment projects up to $40M.
- What you need to do now.
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Experience MUST be in Architectural Joinery /Shopfitting – as an Estimator.
- Substantial company, with low staff turnover, and now employing over 70 staff.
Inside Out Construction
- Cert IV in interior decoration or experience in a similar role.
- This role may suit an interior designer or architecture student looking to gain experience in…
Platinum Range Cabinetry
- Responsibilities of the CAB MASTER Draughtsman/Setter Out (Joinery):
- Producing setting-out drawings from designer / architect drawings for ultimate use as…
$65,000 a year
- Join one of Australia's leading workplace interiors & services brands!
- Join a $1B+ Top 100 Australian commercial furniture, construction & interiors business…
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- You’re an estimator who enjoys what you do, but you now want to take it up a notch and work with a better company on more challenging projects.
- Attract are looking for skilled Construction estimators for a Australian owned company working on both residential and commercial projects.
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as an estimator across building works.
- They provide interior fit-out, strip-out and make goods as well as building…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.