Intermediate Legal jobs in Queensland
Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers
- Entering Partners time for legal matters.
- Have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Liaising with suppliers and clients.
- Intermediate to advance Microsoft Word and Intermediate Excel essential.
- As part of this innovative team you will be working with some of the sharpest legal…
- Intermediate to high level skills in the Microsoft Office suite, with SAP experience preferred.
- Support two Partners and their teams within the Infrastructure…
$30 an hour
- It is preferred that the suitable candidate have previous experience as a legal secretary.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, with a good typing speed and a…
- Microsoft Office Applications- Intermediate to advanced;
- Ensure all activities of the freight forwarding warehouse and air & LCL cartage comply with relevant…
- L Ensure that client activity and other appropriate information is documented in line with professional and legal standards.
- 5 weeks annual leave as standard.
u&u Recruitment Partners
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$25 - $30 an hour
- Must have legal secretarial experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a legal secretarial role;
- Intermediate skills in the MS Office suite and experience with…
- Draft and conform contracts including, preparation of clarification registers and expediting contract closeout in consultation with legal and project authorised…
- You are highly skilled in the use of personal computers and related software applications, including but not limited to intermediate knowledge of the following…
- Of the position and any applicable Duties List and any other legal or industrial obligations).
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills to ensure ability to use…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.