Intern Program $144,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Learn how to develop marketing program such as trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Provide guidance/coaching to graduates, interns and analysts where required;
- Work type: Fixed-term Full time, Secondment.
$164,470 - $202,960 a year
- The hospital has well developed post graduate teaching programs.
- CHS administers a range publicly funded health facilities, programs and services including but…
$171,044 - $216,865 a year
- Make a commitment to maintain clinical standards through participation in College and Queensland Health prescribed continuing professional development and…
$150,000 a year
- Lead a team of seven, composed of business analysts, project managers, change managers and interns.
- Leading a team of 7 this position will play a pivotal part…
- Services include a 24-hour Emergency Department, Surgery, Medical Services, Women?s and Children?s Services, Rehabilitation and Palliative care, Mental Health,…
- The Health Service provides an integrated approach to service delivery across acute, primary health and other community-based services including aged care…
$150 an hour
- The practice/s are teaching with students, registrars and interns.
- Fantastic work life balance with flexibility around your schedule / roster Outstanding…
Rural Workforce Agency Victoria
- As a VR GP, you will also an opportunity to be part of a mentoring program working with Deakin Medical School that provides supervision for registrars, interns…
New South Wales
$120 - $150 an hour
- These and other quality programs.
- Team consists of Consultant, SRMO, RMO (There is no Registrar).
- Team consists of Consultant, SRMO, RMO (There is no Registrar)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.