Internal Communication $80,000 jobs in Victoria
$83,508 - $90,180 a year
- Communications and Media Officer (Internal Communications).
- Evaluating, updating and implementing the City’s Internal Communications Strategy (that complements…
$83,151 - $90,006 a year
- Apply your creative talents to a range of communications publications across digital, multimedia and print media.
- You are an inventive writer:
$83,301 - $90,170 a year
- Experience organising, preparing and analysing minutes, discussion papers, spreadsheets and other documents for internal and external scrutiny.
$750 - $790 a day
- Engage with stakeholders advising on the internal communications process.
- Develop and drive the internal communications strategy across the organisation.
$80,000 a year
- Exceptional time management, communication and report writing skills.
- You will demonstrate a thorough understanding of compliance, financial, operational and…
- Provide timely and elegant communication to key stakeholders.
- Effective written & verbal communication and influencing skills.
- What's involved in the gig:
- Significant relevant experience in internal communication and/or corporate communication roles with previous success operating as a trusted advisor to senior…
- Working as part of the Communications & Engagement team, you will have support for digital communications and graphic design, and align your communications…
- Build collaborative networks with internal and external stakeholders.
- The systems rely on a number of different communications networks and systems operating…
- Has strong written and oral communication skills.
- Communicate project issues and resolution to the client and internal team.
- Is a creative problem solver.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.