International Schools Services jobs
- The Project Officer will assist in co-ordinating SECASA’s Schools Program, which runs a comprehensive protective behaviours program and respectful relationship…
$37.14 - $44.32 an hour
- Open to all current ANU students only (Undergraduate & Postgraduate - both domestic & international).
- Campus Tours are an important part of an Ambassador's role…
- Join our centralised administration team as a Children Services Customer Services Representative and hit the ground running in this fast paced role!
$36.47 an hour
- Applicants must have been enrolled at a Canberra school or tertiary institution in 2019;
- It should demonstrate creative ways to promote Canberra to interstate…
$83,301 - $90,170 a year
- The Executive Assistant will provide outstanding, intuitive and astute administrative, secretarial and executive support services to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor…
$62,461 - $65,689 a year
- Overview of Student Services and Engagement.
- SSE is also responsible for student finance services, administration of scholarships and the student information…
$138,845 - $152,965 a year
- The School of Animal and Veterinary Sciences is one of four Schools within the Faculty of Sciences.
- More information about our School can be found in the…
$62,342 - $66,291 a year
- The primary purpose of the position is to provide quality professional customer service when advising current and future students as well as the general public…
- Participate in all training offered by the school and DE International.
- Ensure homestay providers are compliant with Blue Card Services criteria and relevant DE…
Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Providing student services including career & academic counselling;
- Main objectives of the MIT Schools include but are not limited to:
Be the first to see new International Schools Services jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.