Intervention Services $125,500 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
$164,767 - $180,263 a year
- Provide expert advice on appropriate and long term mechanisms for enhancing service delivery across health and other key stakeholders to meet the Government’s…
- As part of this, a requirement will be to conduct incident investigations, providing root cause analysis and development of recommendations for improvements and…
- Initiate, coordinate or participate in any service improvement activities when required.
- Plan and conduct major interventions when required including some…
$215,923 - $238,977 a year
- This is an ongoing, full time Band 1, Public Service senior executive (PSSE) role.
- For further guidance, refer to Applying for a role in the NSW Public Service.
- Design and deliver any intervention in support of major project initiatives, ensuring alignment with the CDC.
- SL&P is a strategic business partner to all Intuit…
- 5+ years of experience in direct software sales, including Cloud Service experience.
- Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related…
- ‘High end’ clinical services with interesting case mix/pathology.
- Fully comprehensive medical imaging services including all modalities (except PET) and Tier A…
- AWS service knowledge for core services (EC2, S3, IAM, ASG, ELB, CFN, VPC, DX, VPN).
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that will span multiple…
- Onboarding, training, professional services, customer Support, Customer Success Management, Renewals, Cross-sell / Up-sell, advocacy.
New South Wales
$234,556 - $316,891 a year
- Research and service development opportunities.
- It provides services to the entire region, encompassing population of approximately 350,000.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.