Intranet Manager $101,500 jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
The Recruitment Company
$726 - $813 a day
- Ideally have experience in intranet and other internal communications channels.
- Manage the creation of collateral, presentations, reports, intranet and digital…
- Own and develop all communication channels including internal digital channels (intranet, email etc) and other media.
- Own brand positioning and messaging.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Assist with and manage all operational activities (internal and external team communications, team off sites and meetings, visual management boards, intranet…
- Update and maintain the client intranet as the ‘one stop shop’ for employees to access information and services.
- Business as Usual “BAU” communications.
- An interactive company intranet where you can learn, interact across the franchise network, obtain assistance from Master Franchise and be kept informed of…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Report any risk identified (e.g. WHS, Clinical, Financial, Technology, Public Image) to the manager and request a risk assessment.
- Support and manage the ongoing internal communication needs through CONNECT (intranet) and other communication channels.
- What needs to be done?
- Assist internal stakeholders with development of marketing materials for internal communications e.g. employee communications, company intranet.
$50 - $60 an hour
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Services Officer and Resource Coordinator and Analyst to procure, edit and deliver e-newsletters – including Clinician…
$150,000 a year
- Experience in redesigning and implementation of intranet or internal communication systems.
- Project manage the implementation of the system and work directly…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.