Inventory jobs in Ipswich QLD
- Join a highly successful, continually growing branch.
- Vast learning and development opportunities.
- Multinational company with a strong culture.
$22 - $24 an hour
- Experience in inventory control and stocktake.
- Along with goods receipting inventory, liaising with suppliers to ensure deliveries arrive on time along with…
- Knowledge of Supply Chain principles - inventory and materials management.
- Close liaison with the Material Management and Customer Support and Logistics teams…
- Our team members maintain store presentation through effective merchandising, inventory management and stock control.
- Be part of a world-class retail operation.
- Replenishing stock and maintaining inventory levels.
- A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think!
- Friendly and Supportive team environment.
- Assist in the bi-annual inventory process.
- Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude.
- Experience using inventory software and the desire to implement efficiencies within a new system.
- Coordinate the flow of purchasing requests and purchase orders…
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Proactively provide key insights to the inventory analysis team to support material availability and optimise inventory holdings.
- What to expect in return:
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Occasional inventory, data and warehouse duties.
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY + FULL CAREER SCOPE + TIGHT KNIT CULTURE.
IDP Education Ltd
- Responsible for controlling inventory stock levels.
- IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.