Investigation Engineer jobs in New South Wales
- Supporting engineering investigations at the request of Platform programs and developing appropriate engineering documentation.
$83,452 - $108,487 a year
- Experience undertaking independent traffic related investigations.
- Demonstrated experience working as a traffic engineer.
- Work/Life balance with an RDO scheme.
- Providing assistance in the development of engineering investigations.
- Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services.
- In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical support for rolling stock through technical investigations and troubleshooting issues to ensure…
- Ensure investigation, diagnosis, resolution and hand-over and if necessary escalate the issue to a higher Tier in accordance with procedures & guidelines.
- Conducting and coordinating investigations into online Quality Deviations, identifying root cause and implementing effective CAPA’s.
- In the role of Associate Director, you will be responsible for leading on the development of deliverables ranging from factual condition investigation reports,…
Bouygues Construction Australia
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Perform geotechnical analysis and study to assess construction site condition and perform field and environmental investigations.
- Lead Health Safety and Environmental incident investigations and make recommendations on findings.
- Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to…
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience (logging, mapping, site investigation).
- The John Holland CPB Contractors JV (JHCPB) has been successful in securing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.