Investigator Recruitment jobs
- It was created to support the investigative function by reducing the amount of administration placed on investigators.
First People Recruitment Solutions
$50 - $60 an hour
- FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions is a 100% Indigenous Owned Business providing temporary assignments, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment solutions…
- Practical support for the principle investigators and project team.
- Handling administrative paperwork associated with participant recruitment, consent and…
- Performs initial risk assessment (with senior advisor review) and identifies and engages relevant investigators.
- Role Type: Permanent and Full-time.
$72,083 - $97,812 a year
- Both roles will have a primary responsibility for the recruitment of young people at Sunshine Hospital, conducting a range of clinical assessments with…
$90,062 - $99,631 a year
- Based at the UTS City campus, you will coordinate and be responsible for delivery of project activities across four clinical sites and organisations; will play…
$74,406 - $100,090 a year
- Sydney Children's Hospitals Network is the largest paediatric health care entity in Australia.
- We care for thousands of children each year in our hospitals and…
$113,066 a year
- At the CRC, our research nurses take a leading role in collaborating with clinical investigators and.
- Sydney Children's Hospitals Network is the largest…
$70,360 - $80,492 a year
- Please note: If you have a disability that requires adjustment to the recruitment process or an alternative application pathway please contact recruitment@uts…
- The Department encourages applications from people with disability and will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment process and in the workplace.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.