Investigator jobs in New South Wales
- Applicants must have a right to work in Australia as Google is currently unable to sponsor a visa for this position.
- An incredibly intelligent and intuitive investigator, combined with one of the world's best renowned "Inside Sales" legends - and just maybe...
$79,490 - $93,130 a year
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION SCIENCES.
- Fixed term, full-time appointment (three years).
- The School of Electrical, Computer and Telecommunications…
- Key role contributing to the safeguarding of clients with disabilities.
- Implement consistent investigative practices regarding sensitive and complex incidents…
Maurice J Kerrigan & Associates
- Maurice J Kerrigan & Associates seek experienced, licensed investigators to conduct Personal Injury and General investigations.
- Establishing and maintaining good client relationships with the insured, brokers, investigators, solicitors and the general public.
- What does success look like?
$120,000 - $135,000 a year
- Investigate complex allegations of reportable conduct, reportable incidents and/or misconduct against or by employees and volunteers for this Government Agency.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$53 - $58 an hour
- Investigations Officer role for NSW state government department.
- NSW State Government organisation is seeking to engage an experienced Investigations Officer to…
- Appoint, instruct and liaise with service providers including solicitors, brokers, investigators, loss adjusters.
- Manage a portfolio of Profin Claims.
$78,952 - $96,158 a year
- At UTS the concepts of equity and social justice are key to our core and purpose.
- We are recognised widely as supporting inclusivity and valuing diversity.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.