Itil Consultant jobs in New South Wales
- CSA is looking for a Consultant to join our Modern Workplace practice.
- The successful Consultant will engage with clients to capture requirements and make…
- The successful consultant will engage with clients to capture requirements and make recommendations as well as design and implement Modern Workplace solutions.
- The Solution Consultant plays a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a viable, scalable solution that that helps…
North Sydney NSW
- At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have.
- Your Role in our success:
- We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace.
- Effectively lead project teams consisting of SAP consultants, delivery partners, and/or customer resources.
- The consultant will present the testing strategy and…
- (essential) 5+ years working in a project environment, in a supplier, vendor or consultant capacity.
- As an experienced technical consultant, you will take part…
- Build and maintain relationships with targeted list of customers and associated internals as a trusted training solution consultant.
- The SME will also be a consultant to the technical sales team in designing and delivering customer service solution across the wider infrastructure practise to…
- Most of the projects undertaken by ERM consultants are deadline driven so the Service Desk queries need to be resolved within a tight timescale and therefore,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.