Itil Service Level Manager jobs
- Can you engage with Fujitsu and customer staff to deliver to all service level obligations, develop effective relationships and teams, innovate and improve…
- Ensuring that these partners are delivering services to agreed Perpetual policies, standards and service levels as set out in the respective agreements we have…
- Maintain process maturity at prescribed levels.
- Maintain agreed level of Billable utilization.
- Manage cross-service Lifecycle analysis, management and…
- Relationship Management skills and experience at executive level.
- Are you an experienced leader with a focus on the delivery of very large IT service…
- Should have a high level knowledge on multiple IT related technologies.
- Team player: Ability to effectively interact with people at all levels worldwide.
- Effectively influences decisions at the management level of customer organizations.
- This role will take overall ownership and responsibility for a large managed…
City of Rockingham WA
$70,942 a year
- You are experienced in troubleshooting desktop operating systems and office suites and providing level 1 to 2 support.
- About you, in the role.
- O 2nd and 3rd level support of complex shared MPLS WAN, MAN and LAN environments;
- Your part in the ongoing success of our business, in supporting key frontline…
CW Retail Services Pty Ltd
- Develop service and organizational level agreements to set expectations and measure performance.
- Demonstrated focus on customer service excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Where you will be working.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.