Java Support Lead jobs
- Lead a team of seven Java and .Net developers - enhancing, supporting and maintaining systems.
- We are currently seeking a Business Systems Support Lead to…
$500 a week
- Project Delivery, Governance, Training & Support Function.
- Lead the Salesforce development practice by providing strong technical and people leadership skills.
$95,000 - $103,000 a year
- Harry Sidhunata, Technical Lead, Research.
- Research Systems Support Specialist HEW 7.20190911a (1).docx.
- The Research Systems Support Specialist maintains and…
- The Technical Support Engineer, Technical Lead works primarily with Technical Support Engineers and Tableau customers to help grow the overall technical and…
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- 5+ years of experience as a Lead Java Developer within a commercial, enterprise-level development environment.
- Strong experience in LDAP and LDAP Server:
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Our portfolio spans the following areas:
- You’re a highly experienced back end engineer with experience of Java & Kotlin, Spring Boot, Docker, AWS and a bunch of other cool tech.
Department of Home Affairs
$113,186 a year
- An Executive Level 1 Senior Java Developer leads a team of Java Developers to undertake programming tasks for new or existing systems ensuring conformance to…
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating systems installation and support.
- Off-hours support, based on an on-call rotation, will be required.
$140,000 a year
- As an application support lead you are the escalation point for the support team- Shift work all hours (24/7) once every 2 months (very minimal).
Be the first to see new Java Support Lead jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.